Wealth Management System for Leaders
Most people search for the ultimate wealth building system for most of their lives. It may surprise you to know that you own half of it the day you are born.
What half do you own? It’s your ability to make money. No matter what your education level or skill level, you have income earning power. Want to hear the good news about that and how it connects you to the ultimate wealth building system?
It’s not how much you make; it’s what you do with it that determines your financial condition.
The second half of the ultimate wealth building system is what you do with the money that you earn. There is a system to controlling the flow of money to create wealth. Very rich people know this system. It works whether you are an employee who works for someone else and you are using the system to control the flow of your personal income, or if you are a business owner using the system to control the flow of the company’s income. It is an amazingly simple system.
1) SPEND LESS THAN YOU MAKE – Cut your expenses back to operate within your income.
2) PUT 10% OF YOUR INCOME AWAY IN SAVINGS and don’t ever spend it. Set aside regular amounts of cash from your income for the future ñ always pay yourself first and put the money in savings toward gaining financial freedom. The ultimate wealth building system requires a minimum of 10% of income into savings out of every dime you earn. Just sock it away and forget you even have it. As it builds up, move it to places that earn better interest than the bank savings accounts. This includes buying houses and commercial buildings you can rent out to make more money.
3) DO NOT BUY ON CREDIT – pay cash instead. Debt is a disease that you should avoid contracting. Figure out what you want to buy and put money away towards the purchase every week until you have the cash. For large purchases like cars, furniture and equipment, buy used instead of brand new. Remember, those items lose value from the moment you buy them.
4) FIND WAYS TO MAKE MORE MONEY – the personal cost of living goes up about 3.5% every year, so you need to make more money just to keep up. If you work for someone else, increase your value to the company by taking on more responsibility and learning to do more; then ask for a raise. Be willing to work a second job if you have to in order to get out of debt and start putting money away.
If you own a business, look over your line of products and services and figure out how to sell more of the profitable items. Be willing to discontinue items that are not bringing in enough profit for the time, effort and cost to sell them. The secret to making more money is pretty simple if you put your attention on it.
5) USE YOUR MONEY TO INCREASE YOUR INCOME – After paying your ultimate wealth building system the 10% into savings and paying your bills, use any money left over in ways that increase your ability to produce more income.
Why is controlling the flow of money so important? It is the energy and life blood of a business or household. It is necessary to pump it through the income producing areas first to keep it running well. Everything runs smoother when cash is available.
Seems simple, right? And it is simple.
The ultimate wealth building system is easily learned, and can be used to gain your financial freedom. It does, however, take personal discipline and commitment to achieve the goal of financial independence so you never have to worry about money again.
The really great news is that you have control over this system. Done correctly and consistently, the end result is always having lots of cash on hand, all bills paid, and plenty of money in reserves to finance what you really want to do with your money; not just pay bills. How well you control the flow of your money will determine how well your company or family will survive now and into the future.
Correctly applying these five steps will make this wealth building system work for you. Now, lets go out here today and BUILD WEALTH!
Cheers to your wealth building journey! Oh and don’t forget to learn how to build consistent passive income by checking this out –> Guide to Passive Income.