Public Speaker Training – 17 Tips to Delivering a Great Message
- Stick to your allotted time.
- Don’t be afraid of the silence.
- Stop apologizing if you make a mistake.
- Be willing to roll with it (even when you forget things).
- Slow down. Don’t rush!
- Pause to emphasize points.
- Remember that errors make you human.
- Be appropriate at all times.
- Allow the audience a chance to laugh.
- When things go wrong, don’t worry.
- When possible, do Question and answer sessions.
- There’s no absolutes when speaking.
- Don’t be a hero. If you transform one life, BINGO!
- On stage, be an amplified version of you.
- Don’t stand behind a lectern.
- When speaking, get out of your own head. Go with the flow.
Grab more public speaking tips within the interest group. CLICK HERE to join the group.
Leave your thoughts below!