Welcome to Marketing Monday here with The ILEAD Company LLC®, where we help authors leverage marketing their written knowledge and stories to grow their influence, impact and income.
Without marketing, potential buyers will not know what you do. As an author, marketing is essential. Therefore, I want to share you 10 additional ways that you can market your book.
10 Epic Ways To Market Your Book & Plug In Extra Profit
1. Attend trade shows and seminars that are related to your specific industry. Pass out business cards or brochures about your business.
2. Swap articles with other e-zines publishers. You could get your articles published more often if in exchange you publish their articles.
3. Ask people to link to your site’s content. Some people may not want to link to your home page but might want to link to your content.
4. Convert your web site into an ebook. You could offer your ebook as a free bonus for your product or another business’ product.
5. Create ebooks for other web sites or businesses. You could create them for no charge in exchange for an ad or mention of your web site inside.
6. Team-up with eight to ten other sites to promote the same web site. Just include everyone’s products on the web site you are all promoting.
7. Give free e-mail consultations to your customers. When you e-mail them back your advice include a small ad for a back end product your selling.
8. Encourage your customers or visitors to e-mail you questions about your product or web site. Just include your sigfile with your reply.
9. Give out free web space on your server. Many of your visitors may want to publish their own web site. Just require that they publish your banner ad.
10. Design web sites for other businesses for free. Just require them to publish your banner or text ad somewhere on their home page.